My blog posts “Get paid to drink beer” part 1 and part 2 showed you how to get cash back on your favorite beers using bevRAGE and ibotta. In this post I’ll show you how you can get loyalty rewards for drinking your favorite beers with FiveStars.
With the FiveStars loyalty program you earn a point for every dollar spent at participating locations. Points can be redeemed for beer, food, merchandise, gift cards, and more! You’ll also receive special offers just for participating, for example, $2 off draft beers. So what are you waiting for? Sign up and starting earning points now by following the instructions below:
- Download FiveStars from the App Store or Google Play
- Enter name, email, and phone number. I also highly recommend entering your birthday because many participating businesses will give you special birthday offers. For my birthday I received several beer discounts, a free dessert or appetizer, and a free entree – happy birthday to me!
- Find participating locations using the app. The map functionality is very helpful for finding nearby locations. Also be on the look out for the FiveStars logo at bars and restaurants.
- Tap the Become a member to get rewards button (you can also sign up at participating bars and restaurants)
- You’ll often receive a free point just for becoming a member
- Buy you favorite beers (or food)
- Provide your phone number at checkout to get points
- Let you server know which reward you would like to redeem and provide your phone number
- You get rewarded and the points will be deducted from your account