The lounge at Jay Berry’s Cafe has a Tuesday special of $3 pints. Their beers include the following:
- Manny’s Pale Ale (88/100 on BeerAdvocate)
- Mac & Jack’s African Amber (86/100 on BeerAdvocate)
- Rotating IPA, currently Stone Delicious IPA (88/100 on BeerAdvocate)
- Blue Moon (78/100 on BeerAdvocate)
- Stella (71/100 on BeerAdvocate)
- Coors Light (51/100 on BeerAdvocate)
I went with the Delicious IPA from Stone Brewing, which is one of my favorite California breweries. Jay Berry’s is located in the East Renton Highlands, south of Seattle, is a relatively small venue with a loyal and mostly local clientele. Every server I’ve had has been super responsive and friendly.
Get $1 Cash Back with bevRAGE!
bevRAGE has a cash back offer of $1 on draft beer. This brings the price of a pint at Jay Berry’s purchased on Tuesday down to $2 Now that’s a Best Beer Bargain!
Plus, you’ll get a bonus $2 when you sign up for bevRAGE with referral code XMVRYNYN and redeem your first cash back offer.